Dawn of Destiny
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dawn of Destiny
|Past members||Tanja Maul|
Julio Pablo Da Silva
Dawn of Destiny was founded in Bochum (Germany) by the end of 2005. Back then, the band's line-up consisted of Tanja Maul (vocals), Veith Offenbächer (guitar), Jens Faber (bass), Dirk Raczkiewicz (keyboard) and Ansgar Ludwig (drums).
The band has toured on several gigs with Sabaton, Custard or Tankard. After many negotiations with labels, the band decided to sign with Shark Records. The record deal enabled the band to release their debut album ...Begins, which was already recorded back in 2006. It received a warm welcome by both the international press and fans worldwide.
At the beginning of 2008, the band supported the well-known American hard rock/glam metal/AOR/heavy metal band House of Lords on their European Tour, which led them to Belgium, the Netherlands and to the legendary Z7 in Pratteln (Switzerland).
In May 2009, Patrick Klose was chosen as the new drummer, replacing Ansgar Ludwig.
In June 2009, the recordings for the 3rd album "Human Fragility" began. The release date is announced for September 21st, 2009.
In April 2010, vocalist Tanja Maul leaves the band.
In May 2010, drummer Boris Frenkel joins the band, replacing Patrick Klose. Also, the vocalists Monika Wesely and Jeanette Scherff joined the band.
In 2014, the band released their fifth studio album, entitled F.E.A.R. (Forgotten, Enslaved, Admired, Released), through Phonotraxx Publishing.
In 2015, the band's sixth studio album, called To Hell, was released through Phonotraxx Publishing.
- Dirk Raczkiewicz - keyboards (2005-present)
- Jens Faber - bass, backing vocals (2006-present), guitars (2005-2006)
- Jeanette Scherff - lead vocals (2010−present)
- Philipp Bock - drums (2014-present)
- Veith Offenbächer - guitars (2016-present)
- Tanja Maul - lead vocals (2005−2010)
- Ansgar Ludwig - drums (2005–2009)
- Patrick Klose - drums (2009−2010)
- Christian Tappe - bass (2005)
- Veith Offenbächer - guitars (2006-2015)
- Boris Frenkel - drums (2010)
- Matt Bauer - drums (2010-2012)
- Monika Wesely - lead vocals (2010)
- Julio Pablo Da Silva - drums (2012-2014)
- Felix Rodermund - guitars (2015-2016)
|Studio album by|
|Released||August 3rd, 2007|
|Dawn Of Destiny chronology|
...Begins is the debut album of German symphonic power metal band Dawn of Destiny.
|1.||"Waiting" (The Opening)||1:13|
|4.||"All Those Lies"||6:28|
|5.||"Break the Silence"||4:09|
|7.||"Another Fallen Angel"||4:33|
|10.||"Alone At Night"||5:11|
|12.||"Place in Heaven"||6:57|
- Band members
- Tanja Maul – lead & backing vocals, screams on "Break the Silence"
- Jens Faber – lead & rhythm guitars, bass, piano, keyboards, backing vocals, grunts, screams, logo
- Ansgar Ludwig – drums
- Dirk Raczkiewicz – additional keyboards
- Miscellaneous staff
- Mattias Norén - artwork, logo
- Andrea Schneidereit - layout
- Sebastian Steinfort - photography
- Dennis Koehne - engineering
- Siggi Bemm - mixing
- Although Veith Offenbächer is credited as a band member (guitar & backing vocals), he didn't take part on the recording sessions.
- Dirk Raczkiewicz recorded some keyboard parts on the album and became permanent member of the band.
- Jens Faber recorded all guitars on the album, plus most of the keyboards and piano parts.
- Rebellion in Heaven (2008)
- Human Fragility (2009)
- Praying to the World (2012)
- F.E.A.R. (Forgotten, Enslaved, Admired, Released) (2014)
- To Hell (2015)
- The Beast Inside (2019)
- Demo 2006 (2006)
- Promo 2007 (2007)
- Limited Edition Demo 2011 (2011)